Doctor for Thinning Hair in Women nyc new york ny

It is best to see a doctor who specializes in hair restoration. He or she will have the expertise to determine more specific causes for your thinning and recommend the best intervention for your particular needs.

For some women, medication might be the right solution. Others (who are not experiencing global thinning) may qualify for a hair transplant procedure. Ideally, hair transplant specialists are board certified either in dermatology or plastic surgery.But see someone who not only has these credentials, but also focuses their practice in hair restoration.